Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

December 13, 2010

done.

i thought i would report back after the Hunger Games trilogy was completed. 

all i know is that in my mind, Hunger Games = SUCCESS.
i am irrevocably in love with the series, and i am so sad that i am done reading them.
never fear...my hubby bought me the trilogy to keep in my little library.

i love books.
i have a library.
it's small
someday i want it to be HUGE.
 not unlike the library in beauty and the beast. mmmm.



anyone have any suggestions on the next book i should dive into?????

<3

5 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

Oh Erica!!! I love reading too. I want to start a small library of my own.
Try The Other Boyelyn Girl or Nefertari or The Heretic Queen.
They are my favorites right now!!
I just started ready Eat, Pray, Love. I've heard goo things so I've decided to try it. Have you read it>?

Erica Hansen, MS, RD said...

Sounds like Santa needs to bring you a Kindle for Christmas (though that totally ruins your dream library--it would fit better in your apartment!)

Taylor, Wendy, & Kids said...

That is too funny I just finished the Hunger Games series yesterday. The Help is really good. You need to be my friend on goodreads so you can see all my books and I can see all of yours. My very favorite book is the Glass Castle. It's a very easy read and a real eye opening one as well. Don't let the language scare you off. Are you guys excited for Christmas? Will you be home for Christmas or are you having a Manhattan Christmas? Luv u

kylie said...

i am on the last hunger games book... so good
hope you had a merry christmas erica!

Unknown said...

Just came by because of the library photos which came up in a Google search. Me too!

Are you using LibraryThing (www.librarything.com) to catalog your growing library? If not, pop over to their "store" area and grab a Cue:Cat to scan your barcodes in -- it's a LOT faster that way!

Anne. (annekaelber on LibraryThing)