Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

July 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMACITA!

today's post is all about my amazing mother, because today is her BIRTHDAY!

i feel so blessed to have such an incredible woman as my mom.
my mom has been there for me in good times and in bad, through thick and thin, through happy and sad.
she is so beautiful and so much fun!
my mama is my best friend.






it takes a special mama to raise three crazy girls.
fortunately we lucked out with the most special mama there is.

mom, thanks for all that you do for our family.  you are such an incredibly talented and loving woman.
i have learned so much from you in my short 23 years.
not everyone is happy when they start turning into their mother.
i can tell you that i could only hope to be just like you when i grow up.
i love you!

No comments: