Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

July 14, 2011

IT ALL ENDS.


i have mixed emotions.
part of me is jumping out of my skin with nerdy excitement as i await the private screening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 2).
the other part of me is stricken with anxiety as i await the private screening because i know it is the last.
i just finished re-reading the last book...like 10 minutes ago.
it was my third time reading it.

i will forever be a faithful supporter of all things Harry Potter.
i read the first book at the ripe old age of 10.
this means that i have grown up in an era of Harry Potter therefore i will forever cherish my magical childhood.


The first showing of Harry Potter in the U.S. is at midnight tonight.
Mr. Larsen's company has reserved the entire theater in Battery Park.
with this special reservation, they are also showing the movie before everyone else.
which means that in 2 hours, i will be viewing the final movie.
words cannot express how i feel about that.


lucky i have my investment banker Mr. Larsen to hook me up with my deepest desires. 

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided"  
-Albus Dumbledore 

No comments: