Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

August 22, 2011

AVOCADO AND GRILLED CORN CHOWDER WITH GRILLED CHICKEN.

the only word that comes to mind when i think of the meal i made last night is...
bliss.

my mom passed the recipe over to me and said that it was a MUST HAVE.
it sounds amazing right?  Avocado Chowder? AMAZING.

if any of you want the recipe let me know. happy to share. maybe.  
it may stay in the vault as a guilty pleasure.

i used the missionaries and Mr. Larsen as my guinea pigs, to be the first to try it out.
they liked it.
let me describe it:
chilled avocado puree with honey, fresh o.j., salt, pepper, chopped red peppers, green onions, and grilled corn kernels. 
served with strips of grilled chicken and cilantro on top.

probably my favorite meal of the summer.
the day before school starts.
how appropriate.

xoxo

No comments: