Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

February 8, 2012

Halloween 2011

{I am attempting to do some catch up with our blog. Please excuse the posts that are a bit outdated.}

this was my first Halloween in the city.
as you may remember, I ventured home for my first Halloween after moving to New York.

this past year we had a fun party with friends at the Matheny's.
it was so fun to chat, play games, and see everyone's silly costumes.
as usual, the food was delicious, and I brought mini mummies!
the Mr. and I were running around like crazy that week...so we showed up as Black Eyed Peas.
get it. thats right. HILARIOUS. 
after the party a few of us ventured up to the West Village to check out the infamous Halloween Parade that goes on every year.  let me tell you, New York's craziest people make an appearance that night.
Halloween is such a special day for me.  My sweet Granny Brown was born that day!
I can't wait for this years festivities!





2 comments:

Erica Hansen, MS, RD said...

Yay! I love the updates and pictures. Hope all is going well! P.S. Are you making a trip out to Idaho any time this spring?

Erica said...

Yes! My sister Alexa is getting married April 27th! Will you be in Idaho? So excited for you! How far along are you now?