Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

February 22, 2012

MOVING.

don't you worry. we aren't moving. this is a quick post about our move right after Thanksgiving.
tricked you.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
we moved...
3 blocks north of our old apartment.
and went from a studio to a one bedroom.
625 square feet to 675 square feet.
from a new building to an old historical building.
next door to ground zero.
and now have a kitchen island.
it has made all the difference in the world!
we are so happy in our new little home.

our beautiful lobby.
 we live in the building in the center of this picture. (the crane on the far left sits on ground zero)
 our lovely floorplan. I know what you're thinking..."I hope that I can someday live in such a spacious and palatial mansion."....and to that I say...all in good time. we can't all live so extravagantly. :)
this is our furniture wrapped up and waiting to leave in our old building.

p.s. I have vowed to never move again within the city. moving companies cannot be trusted.
I was alone while dealing with the movers and it is quite possibly one of my top 5 worst life experiences to date.
BUT- I am not the silly blonde the movers thought I was.. 
and this lady prevailed. 
that is all.

we love our new home!

No comments: