Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

February 9, 2012

New York visitors. {the best kind}

my parents came out to New York last October for a week with their friends Rob and Sheri Greenwood!.
we had so much fun while they were here.
we explored the city, ate amazing food 
(when is the food in NYC not amazing? you're right...it's ALWAYS amazing)
we went to Phantom of the Opera
and visited the Ground Zero memorial fountains.




 my dreams came true when it started snowing the day  my parents were supposed to fly home.
we were all shocked because it was October, but I couldn't have been happier.
their flight was canceled and they were able to stay one more night.
lucky us!
I love when my parents come to visit New York.
they are so amazing and I miss them everyday!

No comments: