Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

March 4, 2011

M.I.A.

so sorry folks, i have been missing in action. really. not good.

i have so many things to blog about.
here are just a few thing on my list.......maybe telling you will keep me accountable:

Christmas?
nate berkus re-do!!!
new years.
mr. larsen's 26th birthday.
valentines day.
visitors in NYC!
amazing...awesome....experiences in our favorite city.

so there. you will hear of them all. i will make myself do it.

but i started school again.
and i am still working full time.
and i have a hungry monster that always needs to be fed.
so i hope i can use my wand and transform myself into the best multitask-er EVER.
only my family will get the wand joke. :)
it's secretly not a joke..weird...anyways.


back to the hungry monster that lives with me.
i would pop in and share what we had for dinner last night......
because if i do say so myself.....it was mmm mmmmmmm good.
sorry the quality isn't great. this is an iPhone shot.

we had home made stir fry. it was scrumptious.
i was lucky enough to enlist the hungry monster to utilize his Korean roots and make the best sticky rice ever.
and the best part is....he said it tasted like his moms!

that's big news folks.
she makes uh-maze-ing stir fry.
and he compared mine to hers.
that means it tasted like authentic Asian stir fry.
WIN.

my cooking is often labeled as "white bread" cooking.
FAIL.

i am a self proclaimed kitchen master...but i usually don't get knitty gritty with national authenticity...until last night.
therefore, i am a proud chef.

this post became a lot longer than intended. 
have to go.
i WILL be back soon with posts galore.

much love from NYC.

4 comments:

kylie said...

where are you going to school?

Erica said...

I am still a student through BSU right now. I may transfer my credits at some point and pick up here at an NYC school though. :)

Team Tingey said...

Hey that dinner looks so delightful...I wish I was still there so I could sample some of that good lookin food. Now you need to get going on the updates. I just updated my blog a bit so you better check it out! Last but not least...why did sexy kitty not make the your blog list :(

Tayler said...

Oh my! I wish my mexican tacos were as good as your asian stir fry! Time to break out of the white bread box! Mark calls my tacos "taco bell tacos" :(