Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

March 10, 2011

who's dad is the best? MY DAD IS THE BEST.

 today my post is dedicated to the most amazing dad in the world.  my very own.
Shawn Russell Athay
 

it's the day of his birth!
i am so lucky to have a daddy that is:
smart
funny
reliable
loving
handsome
helpful
sweet
supportive
full of personality
hardworking
friendly
outgoing
fun
a BSU fanatic
witty
family oriented
and the best example to our family.
I am so thankful for everything he does for me and for our family.
he is the best dad that I could imagine having and I feel so lucky and blessed that he is mine!

48 never looked so good!




p.s. I am sad that I'm not in Idaho to celebrate with you....and to have a portion of this...

 
for those of you who are not familiar with Athay birthday tradition, the birthday person gets an artichoke on their birthday! 
weird? -yes
amazing? -double yes.


I love you so much daddy.  Happy Birthday!!!!!
xoxo

No comments: