Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.
--anonymous

April 19, 2011

obsessed.

no i am not talking about the movie starring Beyonce.

i'm talking about my behavior.
yes.
obsessed.

it happens to me every once in a while in literary terms, and it has happened again.

i have become obsessed with:
it came in the mail yesterday and i am over halfway done with it.
i will keep you all posted, but so far i am LOVING it.

as expected.

i was in a huge rush to finish due to this deadline looming in my future.....



again, i am

OBSESSED.

3 comments:

Jamie Boyd said...

Been there. I read that book in 2.5 days. It's fabulous, right? I can't wait for you to get to the ending. Even though you kind of know what's coming, it's awesome. Let me know when you finish. We should chat more about it. I loved it. I'm pumped for the movie too.

Tayler said...

Totes going to read this. In the bath. With a bath pillow. Until I fall asleep. Erica Larsen style. xoxo

Erica said...

Jamie! I finished yesterday! I must have a ton of time on my hands because I read it within a 24 hour time span... :) I would love to chat more about it! Let me know. I love love loved it!

Tay. Get it girl. Erica Larsen style is the only way to read. I was a mermaid for the last two days reading this book.

To all my readers: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATER FOR ELEPHANTS. IT'S A LOVELY STORY. I WAS VERY PLEASED. VERY.